- This event has passed.
Tax Seminar – Individual Income Tax and Financial “Health Check”
12th December 2018 | 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
How will upcoming changes to China’s personal income taxes affect you? And how can your business ensure healthy financials amid rising costs, a slowing economy, and ever-stricter tax regulations in China?
We are pleased to invite you to a two-part seminar in our Shanghai office on December 12th, where our tax advisors will help you understand and prepare for the most relevant tax-related trends and reforms in China today.
1. Preparing for China’s Individual Income Tax (IIT) reform
- What does it mean for expats? Confirmed versus presumed implications
- How can expats in China prepare for the changes?
- What does it mean for local employees?
- What actions must your company take before January 2019?
2. Keeping your company’s taxes and financials in check
- Overview of recent/upcoming tax updates and trends
- How can SMEs prepare for new reporting and documentation rules?
- How can you ensure compliance while also optimising efficiency?
- When, why, and how to carry out a financial “Health Check” on your China business
TIME AND PLACE
- Time: December 12th, 4:00PM – 6:00PM
- Place: Fiducia’s Shanghai Office. Unit 604-605, Central Plaza, 227 Huangpi North Road, Huangpu District, Shanghai, 200003. 上海市黄陂北路227号中区广场604-605室 , 邮编200003. Click here for map
Addy Ma | Deputy Manager, Finance & Accounting, Fiducia
Addy has extensive experience advising international clients in their accounting, financial reporting, and personal taxes in China. He is a CPA registered with Canada’s Association of Certified Public Accountants.
Mandy Liu | Deputy Manager, Finance & Accounting, Fiducia
Mandy’s accounting and reporting experience includes internal policy and control framework implementation for MNCs and SMEs. Before joining Fiducia, she worked for a “big 4” accounting firm and a global retailer listed in the Hong Kong stock exchange.
- 12th December 2018
4:00 pm - 6:00 pm