- This event has passed.
Webinar | Pathway to China Series – MedTech Localisation: Market and Regulatory Strategies
4th November 2021 | 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm
Are you a MedTech manufacturer looking to boost sales? Have you taken the first steps but are struggling to expand your China footprint? Have you already adopted an ICFC (in China for China) strategy to adapt to local demand? Are you participating in tenders but are confronted with opaque regulations? Are you considering localising your production and do you want to engage in local R&D? Do you want to recruit sales and regulatory affairs managers but you do not know how to tap into China’s talent pool?
In this exclusive webinar in our “Pathway to China” series, medical devices consulting firm Fiducia Management Consultants and one of China’s most experienced regulatory affairs specialists Cisema jointly analyse and present the market opportunities and regulatory hurdles for MedTech in China.
Cisema will provide a deep dive into regulatory hurdles and opportunities for MedTech manufacturers seeking to register with China’s NMPA and then localize registrations due to cost or market opportunities, including the NMPA Legal Agent’s important role in provincial tender bidding platforms. Fiducia will present go to market strategies for a lean and efficient distribution set-up in China, and especially how companies might localize production and R&D, thereby better competing in local tenders and recruit local talent to boost sales.
- Go-to-Market Strategies
- Medical Device Distribution
- Localised Production and R&D
- Hiring and retention
- China NMPA registration process for medical devices and IVD
- Recent regulatory changes enabling fast-track transfer of imported to local NMPA certificates
- NMPA Legal Agent role and importance
- Provincial tender bidding platforms and NMPA Legal Agent role
- Hamish King, Chief Operating Officer | Cisema, Hong Kong
- Guo Ning, General Manager | Cisema, Beijing
- Marshall Chen, Partner | Fiducia Strategy Advisory, Shanghai
- Thaddaeus Mueller, Partner | Fiducia Executive Search, Shanghai
Founded in 2002 in Munich, Germany and Beijing, China, Cisema has 12 offices globally and nearly 100 full-time employees. We’re a one-stop service provider for product certification, post-market surveillance, clinical study, quality assurance and sourcing in China. We also act as local agents so international companies don’t have to set up an office in China.
Our solutions cover primarily Medical Device, IVD and Cosmetic registration as well as Drug Master Filing (DMF) with China’s NMPA (National Medical Product Administration). We also support companies with China Compulsory Certification (CCC), Manufacturing License (SELO) for pressure bearing parts, Energy Efficiency Labelling (CEL) etc. If you would like to learn more, feel free to subscribe to our monthly China certification newsletter.
Fiducia Management Consultants
Fiducia is a German-owned management consultancy and has been supporting international companies in Greater China for almost 40 years. We are a team of more than 120 experts in 5 offices in Beijing, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Shenzhen and Singapore.
Our services include:
- Corporate services: setting up a business, bank account opening, trademark registration
- Finance and accounting: bookkeeping and payroll, Fiducia ERP system
- Trade & Technology: Sales to China, procurement service
- Strategy consulting: market analysis, growth strategy, dealer/customer search
- Executive search: talent mapping, assessment centre
- Tax advice: Individual & Corporate Tax Services
- Compliance Services: Corporate Social Credit System, HNTE license application, Corporate Health Check
- 4th November 2021
- 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm
- Event Category:
- Upcoming Events