- This event has passed.
Global supply chains: digital transformation or optimisation? Hong Kong
5th July 2016 | 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
| Royal Hong Kong Yacht Club
Together with our German consulting partner h&z, it is our great pleasure to invite you to the third annual Sourcing Roundtable in Shanghai, Hong Kong, and, for the first time, Munich.
Last year, we discussed “The Future of the Buying Office” in China’s New Normal – click here to find out our conclusion.
This year, our topic will be “Global supply chains: digital transformation or optimisation? Impact on sourcing strategies”. Selected experts, industry representatives, and senior sourcing managers will meet to discuss how the following will influence your sourcing strategy in China:
- Changes in today’s Chinese consumer
- China’s transformation to a customer market
- Digitisation of everything – from processes to operations
- Made-in-China 2025: China’s answer to Industry 4.0?
- Strategy and organisational adaptation for your sourcing purpose
Join us in…
Hong Kong on Tuesday, July 5th from 4pm – 8pm at the Royal Hong Kong Yacht Club
To register, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 5th July 2016
- 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Royal Hong Kong Yacht Club
- Kellett Island
Causeway Bay, Hong Kong + Google Map