- This event has passed.
Fiducia Seminar – Zollner Taicang
20th September 2016 | 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
| East Ningbo Road No. 29
Fiducia Management Consultants successfully held our first seminar of 2016 in Taicang, which we hosted together with our long-standing partner Zollner Elektronik AG. The event covered a diverse assortment of topics and answered questions on market opportunities, HR, and finance & accounting.
The rapid changes in China’s new technologies and recently adopted government policies offer many business opportunities (e.g. 3D printing or “China 2025”), for both local and foreign companies. However, international companies operating in China are also facing a multitude of challenges when it comes to hiring the right people in order to manage these technologies in the future.
Businesses may also be affected by a number of critical new reporting changes. At the next G20 summit in Hangzhou, China will take actions to integrate the OECD’s Base Erosion and Profit Shifting (BEPS) measures. These will further impact expatriates who are already confronted with increasing difficulties concerning topics such as tax compliance or the careful planning of their IIT.
2:00 – 2:15 pm | Opening Remarks
Stefan Kracht, Managing Director – Fiducia Management Consultants
Christian Giereth, Financial Director – Zollner Elektronik AG
2:15 – 2:45 pm | 3D Printing | Marshall Chen
Marshall heads Fiducia’s China Consulting team, providing multinational clients with cutting-edge market intelligence and strategic advice to support their growth in the Chinese market. His expertise lies in conducting in-depth market studies, strategy formulation for market entry and growth, as well as M&A support.
- What is the 3D printing market development and value chain in China?
- What opportunities do international companies have in the Chinese 3D printing market?
2:45 – 3:15 pm | Best Hiring Practice | Flora Chen
As Project Manager in Fiducia’s Executive Search team, Flora specialises in client management, sourcing strategy, candidate assessment and management, and on-boarding support. She has a background in professional retained executive search services and extensive experience leading and managing teams.
- Do you offer attractive employment packages that also protect your interests as an employer?
- During the hiring process, what are candidates looking for and what do they care for the most?
3:15 – 3:30 pm | Break
3:30 – 4:45 pm | Expats’ IIT | Addy Ma
Addy is based in Shanghai as the Deputy Manager of Fiducia’s Finance & Accounting team. He is a qualified accountant and a member of the Hong Kong Institute of Taxation.
- Do you know the impact of the Double Taxation Agreement between China and your home country?
- Do you know how to calculate individual income tax (IIT) in China?
- Have you agreed on tax arrangements with your employer in order to minimise your tax burden?
- Are you aware of the importance of tax compliance for expatriates?
4:45 – 5:00 pm | Q&A Session
5:00 – 5:05 pm | Closing Remarks
5:05 – 6:00 pm | Drinks & Networking
- 20th September 2016
- 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- East Ningbo Road No. 29
- East Ningbo Road No. 29, Lou Dong Area
Taicang, 215400 China + Google Map