- This event has passed.
Fiducia & Kea “GREATER CHINA DAYS”: Game Changers for Business Transformation in China and APAC
8th November 2022 | 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Amid a context of global uncertainty, China and the Asia Pacific region remain key strategic markets for many Western companies. After nearly three years of containment measures and travel restrictions, companies operating in the mainland must cope with new market dynamics: lack of connectivity, operation transparency and remote hiring challenges.
How can you make sure that your Asia setup can adapt to these challenges?
On Nov 8th (#DAY_ONE), Fiducia & Kea held a joint webinar titled “Game Changers for Business Transformation in China & APAC” where our panelists shared the latest trends in organisational restructuring within foreign-invested companies. Our audience could learn about cross-industry best practices to gain agility in the world’s most fast-paced business environment.
- Sourcing & supply chain : increase flexibility and mitigate risks
- Restructuring & relocation: create an agile sales organisation
- “Go-to-market” roadmap: a regional approach
- Bruno Taborin, Senior Partner, Kea & Partners, Paris
- Vi Tran, Director, Kea & Partners, Paris
- Marshall Chen, Partner, Fiducia Strategy Advisory, Shanghai
- Rita Ma, Associate Director, Fiducia Strategy Advisory, Shanghai
The webinar was delivered in collaboration with Kea & Partners, a Paris-based consulting firm specialised in organisational transformation and member of The Transformation Alliance.
On DAY TWO of the Greater China Days, we hosted matchmaking sessions where participants got individual deep dive on key business challenges.
- Supply Chain Optimisation
- Organisational Restructuring and Relocation
- Go-to-Market Strategy in China and Asia-Pacific
- Remote Recruiting and Talent Retention
1st European strategy consulting firm to become “Société à mission”, Kea & Partners provides creative solutions and business models that will drive tomorrow’s economy in a sustainable way. With 220 consultants in France, 16 offices and 900 consultants around the world, Kea operates in all sectors of activity, on the critical top executives challenges: strategy and growth, operational model, innovation, CSR, digital and technology, management and leadership. Based on the research and development work of several major schools and universities, the Group offers are designed to serve companies while contributing to meeting the major upcoming ecological, social and economic challenges.
Fiducia Management Consultants supports international companies in Greater China and APAC with a range of advisory and outsourced services. . For 40 years, Fiducia has helped clients navigate China’s complex but promising business landscape by delivering integrated solutions in corporate set-up, market advisory, tax and accounting, trade, and executive search.
Fiducia is a team of 130 experts in Beijing, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Shenzhen, and Singapore, which combines local know-how, global understanding, and industry-specific expertise.
- 8th November 2022
- 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm
- Event Category:
- Past Events
- Event Tags:
- Compliance, China, #localisation, #recruitment, #transformation
- Fiducia Management Consultants
- +852 2523 2171