- This event has passed.
Doing Business in China
16th June 2017 | 8:00 am - 9:30 am
| THE STRATHALLAN
Join Mark Blood and Thaddaeus Mueller for breakfast and an interactive presentation on doing business in China. They will share their expert opinions on the challenges, opportunities, and tax strategies for doing business, or expanding your presence in the Chinese marketplace.
Topics for conversation:
- Mistakes to avoid when doing business in China – making culturally blind HR decisions, getting lost in China’s regulatory labyrinth, and falling out of pace with the market
- Setting up and expanding a business in China – building and implementing a safe and seamless China strategy
- Key business opportunities and challenges
- Updates on finance and accounting practices
About the Speakers
Thaddaeus Mueller, Director, Fiducia
Mark Blood CPA, Co-Founder & Partner, DeJoy, Knauf & Blood
Get in touch with Thaddaeus Mueller at email@example.com.
- 16th June 2017
- 8:00 am - 9:30 am
- THE STRATHALLAN
- Cityview Ballroom, 550 East Avenue
Rochester, New York, 14607 United States + Google Map