- This event has passed.
Diagnosing Risky Business and Keeping Your Transfer Pricing in Check – Shanghai
6th July 2017 | 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
| Fiducia (Shanghai office)
Fiducia Management Consultants is pleased to invite you to a two-part seminar, where we will discuss tax related current trends in China.
1. Health Check for Risk Prevention
China has the second highest level of fraud in the world. Today, more and more senior managers of WFOEs are responsible for managing risk in their business. Ensuring good corporate governance helps companies reduce costs, uphold a good reputation, overtake competitors, and attract investors. Without a proper internal control system, a company might underperform or at worst, face financial difficulties or fraud.
In the first half of this seminar, we will share effective measures to mitigate the risk of fraud in your company at all levels, by answering the following questions:
- Do you know how to identify, prevent, and mitigate fraud risks?
- Can you detect manipulated financial information in China?
- What are red flags when it comes to fraud detection?
- How can regular reviews and a proper health check help you prevent and detect risk?
2. Transfer Pricing
Transfer pricing has become a top priority for tax authorities. In July 2016, China’s State Administration of Taxation (SAT) released “Announcement 42”, a set of enhanced guidelines on how related-party transactions are reported and documented. In line with the global trend towards greater tax transparency, transfer pricing in China is now evolving into a more complex process that requires constant review and fine-tuning.
In the second part of this seminar, we will look at how your company can ensure transfer pricing compliance in China, in lieu of newly instated regulations:
- Do you have any group transfer pricing policies?
- What transfer pricing documents are required in China and in Hong Kong?
- How can you ensure legal compliance while also optimising efficiency?
- How can SMEs prepare themselves for new reporting and documentation rules?
Join us on Thursday, July 6th in our Shanghai office, 3:00-6:00 PM.
Unit 604-605, Central Plaza No. 227 North Huangpi Road Huangpu District, Shanghai
Click here for Google Maps
Click here for Baidu Maps
Please RSVP via email by Thursday, June 29th. We look forwardt to welcoming you at this exciting event!
Gloria manages the Tax Advisory Service team and is responsible for providing tax services to corporate and individual clients for cross-border situations between Hong Kong and China. With her accumulated and extensive experience working in different industries handling MNCs’ accounting, taxation and auditing, she advises her clients with constructive and value-added services in tax, audit, and internal control areas.
Hudson He heads both South and North China Finance and Accounting teams and travels frequently between these locations. He comes from a background of working for 6+ years in a “Big 4” accounting firm. Before joining Fiducia, Hudson worked in a technological Sino-US joint venture as a finance / audit manager responsible for China mainland accounts.
- 6th July 2017
- 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Fiducia (Shanghai office)
- Unit 604-605, Central Plaza No. 227 North Huangpi Road Huangpu District
Shanghai, Hong Kong + Google Map