Marketing Intern – Hong Kong
- Assist with daily administrative and marketing duties.
- Research market insights and suggest ideas for marketing initiatives.
- Create and update marketing documents and presentations.
- Support the team with the planning and hosting of events.
- Contribute to the creation of email campaigns, social media content as well as event teasers.
- Perform data entry and maintain our CRM database up to date.
- Qualification/Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field.
- English is a must, Chinese and/or German a plus.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (especially PowerPoint).
- Knowledge in Photoshop/Illustrator is a plus.
- Excellent written and oral communication skill.
- Organized, thorough, analytical, solution-driven.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Resourceful, independent, dedicated, outgoing and presentable.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
What we offer:
- 6 months marketing internship in Hong Kong
- Career growth opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Regular team-building and CSR activities
- Birthday leave
- Greater China and APAC exposure
To apply for this job please visit fiduciachina.bamboohr.com.