Marketing Executive – Hong Kong
- Industry: Marketing
- Full Time
In this position, you will be comprehensively responsible for marketing across all four of our offices. This entails partner management, content optimization, digital marketing, event organization, overseeing the creation and implementation of marketing materials, and more. The ideal person is passionate about off- and online marketing trends, with an enthusiasm for creative ideas suitable for a professional service provider.
- Content creation: with over 10,000 subscribers, our publication China Focus is one the cornerstones of our BD activities. You will manage the entire process, pulling together all necessary moving parts to create insightful articles on current business trends and strategies. Additionally, you will regularly develop content for our news-briefs, presentations, and flyers.
- Event organisation: from partner seminars to our flagship event “Fiducia Mittelstandstag”, we participate in over 70 events a year. You will be in charge of the entire organisational process of all events, liaising with partners in Greater China and overseas to ensure success.
- Communications: you will work closely with chambers, organisations, PR agencies, and media to grow our brand. Additionally, you will run email marketing campaigns, manage sponsoring and advertising, and come up with creative ways to reward existing clients.
- Corporate image: you will become a brand ambassador, ensuring a consistent brand image across all four offices. This includes the design and content of all marketing materials.
- Digital marketing: we are currently upgrading our digital presence. You will help drive this project, while also maintaining our website and social media in a consistent Fiducia voice.
- Annual planning: you will assist in creating and executing the marketing plan and budget, devising new strategies to improve business development activities for new and existing business.
- Degree of a leading university
- Proven passion for marketing, corporate communications, or event management
- Excellent spoken and written English capabilities, good knowledge of German and/or basic Mandarin is advantageous
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
- Creative personality with ability to work under pressure
- Proven team player with strong communication skills
What we offer:
- Career growth opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Regular team-building and CSR activities
- Birthday leave
- Greater China exposure
How to apply:
Please submit your full CV with current and expected salary, plus availability to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com, your contact person are Mr Florian Braunsteiner, Business Development Manager, and Ms Yuki Chan, HR Assistant.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org