Corporate Services Assistant – Hong Kong
We are looking for a high calibre professional to join our Corporate & Accounting Team in Hong Kong office.
- Provide full range of company secretarial services in compliance with corporate governance and statutory requirements
- Manage statutory records and registers of client’s companies
- Draft corporate documents, file statutory returns and liaise with various regulatory bodies, banks and lawyers
- Support ad-hoc projects
- 1 year of company secretarial experience
- Candidates with good knowledge in Company Ordinance / HKCGI qualification is a plus
- Good writing skills in English and Chinese, good command of spoken Putonghua
- Sound business knowledge, strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated and willing to learn
- Well organised, willing to work independently
- Immediately available is highly preferred
What we offer:
- Birthday Leave
- Career growth opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Medical insurance
- Membership Fee Sponsorship
- Rental Reimbursement Scheme
- Team-building and CSR activities
- Training allowance
Please refer to our Company Website: https://www.fiducia-china.com. Please submit your full CV with expected salary, plus availability to us. If you do not hear from us within four weeks, you can assume that your application is unsuccessful.
To apply for this job please visit fiduciachina.bamboohr.com.