Whether you’re sourcing from or selling to Greater China, running your local supply chain efficiently requires on-site presence and on-time action. Fiducia’s Trade & Technology Team acts on your behalf to plan, coordinate, and run your sourcing and distribution operations when you lack the local resources or know-how.
Our cross-location team includes highly specialised import/export consultants, project managers, logistics and documentation specialists, and merchandisers who guarantee a timely and hassle-free journey for your products.
Our trade services are boosted by Fiducia’s unique ERP and digital capabilities. We integrate the entire order-to-cash (OTC) process – including sales, purchase, inventory, logistics, invoicing, and payment – into a single platform that gives clients a full overview and control over the workflows we manage. We design the platform according to the requirements of your headquarter and local subsidiaries.
The Fiducia ERP System is open to connect with a range of external systems and our in-house application team has the experience of developing interfaces with SAP, Dynamics NAV, Dynamics AX, Web-based ordering systems, 3PL and cloud-based systems.
We also use a range of supply chain management software and digital tools (Slack, Microsoft Team, Skype for Business, etc) to increase speed and enhance collaboration among different parties involved in the supply chain.
Selling to China
- Advice on distribution structure and online/offline S&D channels
- Product registration support – CCC, CFDA
- Customs advisory – China import regulations, special trade zones, duty optimisation, product labels and certificates
- Import operations – customs clearance, local deliveries, billing, special imports (temporary import, exhibition, repair & exchange, dangerous goods)
- Order and inventory management
- Customer/distributor services
Sourcing from China
- Order-to-cash (OTC) operation – order management, credit control, schedule monitoring, logistics coordination, invoicing, payment and collection
- Collaborating with vendors to optimise cost, reduce lead time, improve quality and ensure reliability
- Fulfilling standard operating procedures and system requirements of major buyers from EU and North America
- Trade finance handling – L/C, D/P, D/A, factoring solutions
- Value-add services – China warehousing, shipment consolidation, vendor scorecards, vendor due diligence, supplying contracts review
Sourcing & Merchandising Services
- Supporting the client’s category strategies via product scouting
- Managing product development projects – from product concept and design rendering, to prototyping, sampling, and mass production
- Searching and qualifying new vendors according to the client’s requirements
- Ensuring vendors’ compliance of regulations at importing countries (CE, REACH, BSCI, FSC)
- Executing factory audits
- Coordinating inspection and product testing to meet regulations in individual markets
- Organising buying trips and trade fairs
WHY WORK WITH US?
We connect you with our regional network of reliable partners and service providers, including e-commerce partners, warehousing and logistics, import agents, and customs consultants.
Through our extensive client work, we have accumulated deep know-how in clusters as diverse as medical devices, F&B, machinery parts, toys, furniture, DIY products, and sporting goods.
Our ERP and software solutions help you upgrade your supply chain management by streamlining communication, structuring your workflow, automating processes, and improving data quality.